Founded in 2015, following a partnership between the Walloon Region and the GAL Culturalité en Hesbaye Brabançonne, the ASBL Made in BW supports Walloon producers and craftsmen in their provincial development.
Made in BW offers a wide range of services with a single goal: to facilitate the daily life of small producers by taking care of the logistics.
- Diversification of outlets thanks to a network of more than 200 points of sale in retail and in the HORECA sector
- Gathering of orders for easy processing
- Delivery and supply thanks to a fleet of refrigerated vehicles
- Consolidation of invoices from the various sales outlets to reduce the administrative burden
- Promotion of products at markets, fairs and exhibitions in Walloon Brabant
- Advice on packaging and business development
In 2016, Made in BW had 28 local producers and supplied 50 outlets.
Three years later, 46 producers are supported by Made in BW, including Notes de mon Jardin, and more than 200 points of sale and horeca players are supplied. In 2019, 80 producers are affiliated with this provincial approach.
Thank you to Made in BW for their trust and their daily support in promoting our Potagez! soups.